Daniel & Jaclyn’s wedding was beautiful & amazing! Their wedding officially closes out our 2009! What a great year with so many fantastic weddings and great couples.
Now we shall brag on this newly married couple and their wedding! The coordinator for this great event was none other than Tonya McNutt owner of Treasured Weddings by Tonya. She did a fantastic job with the aid of her assistant Melissa and everything was gorgeous.
Enjoy the photos and slideshow! If you’re wondering who some of the other wedding vendors are who Tonya pulled together to make this amazing event happen – make sure to check them out at the end of this blog.
Press play and then feel free to look at the images below as you wait for the slideshow to load!
(once the slideshow initially loads, playbacks will be quicker!)
- Church – Parish Presbyterian
- Makeup done by the sweet Sherita Leslie in Nashville.
- Flowers by Debbie Sumner with Creations By Debbie. (She and her husband work together!)
- Transportation by Reggie Slaughter with At Your Service.
- Upbeat, charismatic, live music provided by Charmed Life Music. Renee Lopez (founder) & Rodney brought down the house with their vocals!
- The oh so perfect and beautiful Bride and Groom wedding cake was done by the amazing Jay at Maples Cakes in Nashville.
- The Jamison reception hall which we have never seen look so beautiful was at The Factory.
The hall looked amazing because of these vendors:
- Absolutely beautiful Linens provided by Julie Murphy
- Elegant Draping & Lighting - Don Sumner (the other half of Creations By Debbie)
- Rental Company – Party Providers
Daniel & Jaclyn: Have a BLAST on your honeymoon in Belize and we can’t wait to catch up once you get back!!!! Blessings on you guys…