We are excited to introduce to you a brand new video teaching series entitled In the Raw!
This series was birthed out of my (Zach) frustrations when I first began photography and was trying to learn more about creative lighting and portraiture.
When reading other tutorials I felt like the specific how-tos and technical key information were missing, which prevented me from learning what I needed to know. Not to mention the fact that I (and most other creatives) are visual learners.
After devouring whatever content was available, I went out, practiced, and had a LOT of trial and error refining these techniques on my own (thank-you, Jody for being my subject ten times over :)
Above is one of my first creative portraiture shots. Yes, we all start somewhere.
Understanding this exact pain is how In the Raw came about.
After spending the last 8 years shooting, learning, studying and teaching photography, we decided to create and release a video instructional series that brings you, the photographer on real, creative portrait shoots with me, Zach, and walks you through every step of the process.
- Almost 2 hours of teaching content
- 5 full set-ups on the Andy Davis creative portrait shoot
- Live shooting & detailed explanations of all set-ups
- Lightroom & Photoshop editing of final images
- 20 Lightroom pre-set downloads included ($29 value!)
- Full gear list of equipment used on the shoot with direct links
- Much much more!