Last week we were invited live on Dane Sander’s Fast Track Photographer. Those who were in live attendance asked some great questions about running our business and so today we wanted to share the interview with you!
Some of the questions asked:
– How did you go about booking your first gigs? – Kevin Simcock
– What’s your best advice for someone starting out and having trouble finding clients? – Algernon Parker
– How is it working with your spouse? – Cherrie Coutts
– Would love to hear more concrete info about what brought your images to to the next level? – Marcie Richstone
– How do you approach raising prices down the road fr the clients who helped you build your business? – Robb Shirey
– How did you come up with the price point for your weddings? – Antionio Fambro
– How do you justify those new higher prices? -@Showmyphotos
– Have you ever lowered your prices to get the gig? – Ali Williamson
Thank-you, Dane for having us! To view past interviews with some amazing business people & photographers (Guy Kawasaki, Mike Larson and Seth Godin) make sure to visit the Fast Track Photographer Blog.